We work hard to earn your business, and we work hard to earn your referral. We know that if you’re not happy, you won’t recommend us to a neighbor, friend, family member or random passerby.
We are able to set up appointment times that meet your schedule.
Our Yearly Schedule.
Early SpringStep 1
- Our first visit promotes early spring greening and recovery from winter stresses. We apply fertilizer, dandelion suppression and crabgrass pre-emergent.
- We will care for your lawn’s need for extra nutrients with this visit. This visit improves your lawn’s color and density. We will also take care of existing weeds, apply organic fertilizer and a 2nd application of crabgrass pre-emergent.
Early SummerStep 3
- Summer conditions can stress your lawn. We will fertilize your lawn now to prepare it for the summer ahead. We scout for problems and treat weeds and crabgrass as necessary. (Free iron is applied at this time) It is during this round we apply a separate application for grub control**
Late SummerStep 4
- We continue to care for your lawn by applying our summer fertilizer program to maintain color without pushing growth. Your lawn care specialist will personally inspect your lawn and treat weeds as needed. (*Use of controlled-release fertilizers will vary with weather and grass conditions.)
Early FallStep 5
- Our early fall organic fertilization will help your lawn recover from the stresses of summer. We will also provide weed and crabgrass controls as necessary.
Late FallStep 6
- Our winterizer application contains a special fertilizer rate that will promote root growth and food storage important for winter survival of your lawn. (Free gypsum is applied at this time.)
* Program may vary slightly according to weather conditions.
** Additional charge for grub control.
With our treatment program we use granular & liquid fertilizer and liquid weed control.
Green Pro Lawns offers service in all of Licking county and East suburbs of Columbus.