Lawn Care ServiceA beautiful, hassle-free lawn is closer than you think!
We Provide Responsive, Convenient Service.
With one call to Green Pro Lawns, you can order complete, year-round lawn care. We will work with your schedule and respond promptly to your questions and concerns. From fertilization to weed and insect control, Green Pro Lawns is a simple, convenient way to maintain a healthy lawn.
We’ve Developed Expert Services For Every Season.
The Green Pro Lawns program consists of specifically designed and seasonally scheduled service visits. Your lawn care specialist is trained to recognize and treat a variety of disease, insect, and weed problems and recommend proper maintenance practices to help your lawn derive the most benefit from our scheduled lawn care applications.
Dandelions, crabgrass, clover and more Green Pro Lawns will take care of all the weeds in your yard.
Early SpringStep 1
- Our first visit promotes early spring greening and recovery from winter stresses. We apply fertilizer and crabgrass pre-emergent.
- We will care for your lawn’s need for extra nutrients with this visit. This visit improves your lawn’s color and density. We will also take care of existing weeds and apply organic fertilizer.
Early SummerStep 3
- Summer conditions can stress your lawn. We will fertilize your lawn now to prepare it for the summer ahead. We scout for problems and treat weeds and crabgrass as necessary. It is during this round we apply a separate application for grub control**
Late SummerStep 4
- We continue to care for your lawn by applying our summer fertilizer program to maintain color without pushing growth. Your lawn care specialist will personally inspect your lawn and treat weeds as needed. (*Use of controlled-release fertilizers will vary with weather and grass conditions.)
Early FallStep 5
- Our early fall organic fertilization will help your lawn recover from the stresses of summer. We will also provide weed and crabgrass controls as necessary.
Late FallStep 6
- Our winterizer application contains a special fertilizer rate that will promote root growth and food storage important for winter survival of your lawn. (This application is in addition to our standard 5 application service plan and is the same cost as a standard application.)
* Program may vary slightly according to weather conditions.
** Additional charge for grub control.
With our treatment program we use granular & liquid fertilizer and liquid weed control.
Green Pro Lawns offers service in all of Licking county.